about 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced financial crime professional with international experience in financial services. You are a transaction Monitoring specialist, Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trusted advisor within a large international bank.
- You are responsible for the design of transaction monitoring rule scenarios
- Ensure regulatory and legislative compliance
- Assessing of new products and enhancements to identify AML/CTF risks.
- Leading transaction monitoring deep dives
- You have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in banking/FS
- Fluent in English
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.