We are currently working on behalf of a growing international bank in Hamburg, who are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their growing IT team.
- Focus on the development and optimization of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and complex Java applications for the bank's departments
- Analysis of existing systems and development of appropriate modernization measures.
- Conception of software solutions, documentation and maintenance of software
- Training and promotion of colleagues in the field of AWS
- Creation of interfaces to business process digitization
- Automation of existing manual processes
- Completed training in the field of application development incl. practical experience or study of computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Java-based applications as well as in testing software and infrastructure, i.e. JUnit or other test frameworks.
- AWS knowledge at the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate level.
- Practical experience with tools and frameworks such as Git, Maven, Docker, IaC (Terraform or CloudFormation) and SpringBoot.
- Know-how in the conception and development of application architectures as well as basic knowledge in relational database systems based on SQL.
- Reliable German and fluent English skills in words and writing.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.