8 months ago
As Senior Sales you will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the company. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting. International operating companies in Belgium.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Foreign Exchange and lending products. Main geographical focus will be the Netherlands.
- You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting fairs and client calls. Next to this you will work alongside an experienced senior Account Director.
- Onboard new clients and expand existing business (cross sell)
- Visit clients (face-to-face meetings with prospects)
- Report on progress and ensure that agreed sales targets are met.
- Support the strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- 2-5 years sales and relationship management experience in a financial sector.
- Fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- The Senior Sales will have worked with financial products in the past and will therefore understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
- As Senior Sales you need to have a high-level of understanding of the SME and Midcap sector.
- Ideally a background in Banking, Fund management or Forex industry would be an advantage.
- Business or finance master’s degree.