2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Associate Risk Analyst with an asset management firm in the Hartford, CT area. The ideal candidate will report to the Director of Risk Solutions and will support asset-liability modelling projects and strategic asset allocation for insurance companies.
- Perform efficient frontier, duration, and cash flow analysis in order to develop investment strategy recommendations based on the client’s financial objectives and risk tolerance.
- Produce and validate quarterly calibrations of asset class models
- Produce Risk Neutral and Real World stochastic scenarios in order to support ESG based project work such as Economic Capital Modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject such as mathematics, actuarial science, quantitative finance, economics, etc.
- At least two years’ working experience
- Experience of working in a technical role within the finance industry, e.g. investment, investment consulting, actuarial etc. preferred.
- Experience with programming languages such as MATLAB, R, Python, etc. preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at email@example.com.