8 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage enterprise risk management framework, infrastructure and processes.
- Coordinate the periodic receipt of relevant and timely risk information from functional and business areas, including existing internal committees.
- Review and analyze risk information to identify emerging risks, update risk inventory, facilitate management’s risk assessments, and assist in development of mitigation strategies.
- Support the design and implementation of risk taxonomy and reporting to satisfy risk framework elements and provide consistent, meaningful information for risk owner action.
- Prepare and deliver enterprise risk reporting to various constituents, including boards of directors, executive and senior management, consultants, and regulators.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to develop and implement enhanced processes and controls for identified control gaps.
- Recommend data requests and reports to improve risk monitoring within existing business.
- Collaborate on the planning and performance of internal and external reviews of procedures and controls within various business and functional areas to ensure that controls are adequately designed and operating effectively
- Oversee insurance related reporting and administration.
- 5+ years experience in Risk management from an Outsourcing Providor company - Enterprise Risk Management is key
- Able to think strategically. To possess the authority to monitor the performance of Risk Management Champions and Risk Owners.
- University degree is esstential - A well recognised University is advantageous
- To have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work with all level of management.
- Strong presence and can interact with senior management.
- Can effectively analyse significant amount of data information and filter it to key points helping management to analyse risks.
- Capability to summarise and interpret risk reports from different Departments.
- Previous experience in auditing, risk assessment are advantageous
- Ability to write / revise policies and guidelines and maintain Risk Register.
- Excellent report writing skills.