8 months ago
Chief Data Officer – Analytics and Data Governance – Amsterdam (Interim)
JCW have been engaged by a financial services client based in Amsterdam. We are looking for a Chief Data Officer to work on an 18-month contract, starting ASAP.
The responsibilities you will have as Chief Data Officer for my client will include:
- Providing leadership for all data management activities across the business – including operational strategy.
- Management of the Analytics team, along with the transformation and data governance functions.
- Development of the advanced data analytics and data stewardship programmes.
- Oversite of the firm’s business intelligence and data warehousing capabilities.
- Ensuring the business is gaining maximum possible benefit from its data whilst promoting change in processes and behaviours across the business where necessary.
Experience you will need to apply.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field (Masters is desirable).
- 7-10 years’ experience within a Senior Data Management role.
- Proven track record of leading, motivating and growing teams within a data-centric environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience working within a financial service is desirable.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.