Beaverton, United States
$90,000 - $120,000 + bonus
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Senior Risk Analyst with the nation’s leading and largest provider of private label credit programs for non-prime consumers. The qualified candidate will be to perform empirically derived analysis to understand business performance, identify improvement opportunities, and develop strategies. This position offers growth opportunities for someone who is passionate about analyzing business performance, making data-driven decisions, and testing and optimizing strategy. The position will be in their headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Analyze business performance, identify improvement opportunities, deliver recommendations, and manage implementation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities leveraging strong quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Manage and manipulate large data sets using a variety of software packages.
- Recommend and evaluate test strategies with a focus on profitability and implementation.
- Analyze underwriting strategies and criteria and develop strategies to improve portfolio performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong quantitative skills and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to learn MS SQL Server (experience is preferred).
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel will be required.
- Experience with R, Python, or SAS also valuable.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org