Long Island City, United States
16 days ago
JCW is currently working on a Senior Risk Analyst position with one of the largest online small business lenders. The qualified candidate will be part of a core team that develops strategies and models to extend credit in a profitable manner to small businesses and their owners based on a strong understanding of the behavioral and commercial drivers of its customers and sophisticated analysis of data. The successful candidate will help lead the ideation, design, implementation, and monitoring of credit risk management strategies, models and capabilities that help us serve the needs of our customers and shareholders. This position will be based in either New York, NY or Arlington, VA.
- Develop, maintain and improve statistical loss forecasting models and controls across our full suite of products, geographic markets and stages of the customer lifecycle
- Analyze and interpret small business data to improve risk management strategies, business profitability, and customer experience
- Design performance tests and back-tests to measure and evaluate model performance
- Master’s degree in STEM field with 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Strong Programming skills in SQL, R & Python and strong Excel skills
- Knowledge and experience with advanced statistical concepts and financial analytics in risk modeling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Randell recruits for Risk professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at 646-693-2276 or at Randell.Kanemaru@jcwresourcing.com