new york, United States
$100,000 - $130,000 + bonus
3 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Senior Risk Analyst – Corporate Governance with a leading financial services organization for their Dallas, Texas location. You will provide risk management support for a line of business or staff agency in key risk identification, measurement, monitoring, control and reporting, and the understanding and management of risk through appropriate practices and processes. Assess and oversee enterprise and business exposures including key and emerging risks. Monitors the risk and control environment and provides effective challenge to internal and external stakeholders to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels. Escalates and reports risks to the appropriate governance bodies.
- Partners with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third-party operations using advanced knowledge.
- Communicates results of risk assessments to governance committees, business process owners and various levels of leadership.
- Implements new risk policies, practices, appetites and solutions to ensure holistic understanding and management of risks according to industry best practice.
- 5+ years of experience within a large financial institution subject to Heightened Standards, specifically in risk, compliance, or corporate governance
- Effective challenge experience in 2nd Line of Defense/Independent Risk Management role with focus on evaluating and documenting adherence to Risk Governance Framework
- Experience building reports and presentations and managing projects
- Working knowledge of credit, financial, operational, compliance, strategic, and reputation risks
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org