JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Senior Project and Change Manager
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Temporary contract, FTC, 2 years
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of Switzerland’s leading insurance firm who is looking for a highly-motivated project and change manager to join and strengthen the function in their headquarters in Zurich.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the operational management of mid-size projects of the IFRS 17 & 9 Global program and ensures that the project objectives are clearly defined and met
- This program will deliver the adoption of the IFRS 17 and 9 Financial Reporting standards as well as substantial changes to the Target Operating Model of the Global Finance function.
- support timely delivery of the Program roadmap.
- Select and implement the appropriate project management governance and methods
- Select the appropriate stakeholders, understand their needs and expectations and manage stakeholders communications
- Drive technical IFRS 17 & 9 working groups and discussions on accounting or actuarial matters
- Accounting or Actuarial qualification
- Education in Program Managements – PMP or similar
- Experience in executing waterfall and / or agile project management approaches
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Services industry or Financial Consulting
- Profound understanding of the end-to-end financial reporting of insurance companies
- Knowledgeable in IFRS 17
- Ability to deal and communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English, other languages ??a plus
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.