We are currently working on behalf of a leading global impact asset manager who is looking for a Senior Officer Renewables Fundraising (m/w/d) for their Frankfurt office.
- Client outreach and capital raising and oversight of investor relations duties for one or more of the private debt fund mandates
- Client acquisition, investor due diligence, and transaction execution by increasing interest in the impact investment offering and expanding the client base in the EU with additional focus on Switzerland, the UK, and the U.S.
- Management of relationships with existing fixed-income investors.
- Support of Development and launch support for new products
- Steer the after-sales process
- University degree in economics, finance, business administration, or a related field
- Experience with sales in renewables space, preferably in private debt
- Willingness to travel
- Strong sales acumen with the ability to integrate regulatory requirements into the processes
- Excellent written and spoken English, ideally proficient in German
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, region, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.