Santa Clara, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading innovation-oriented bank headquartered in San Francisco that's looking to expand it's internal audit team with a Senior IT Audit Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of IT Audit, this role will have responsibility for a portfolio of diverse technology audits including infrastructure, cloud, security, applications and SOX. You will also be responsible for supervising junior staff members and working directly with key business stakeholders.
- Lead the execution of global technology audits across with a focus on cybersecurity and IT processes
- Help to build and maintain strong relationships across the department and various business lines
- Effectively manage engagements in accordance with timeframe and budget
- Bachelors degree required; Major in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of IT Audit experience required
- Professional certification required, such as CISA, CISSP, CIA, CISM, GSEC, or equivalent.
- Experience with non-SOX IT audits required; exposure across cloud computing, network security, operating systems, databases, web technology required
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for IT Audit Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.