JCW are currently working with a Swiss retail financial institution in the search for a Senior Manager for Financial Risks. For this position, the ideal candidate with have a minimum of 10years of professional experience and will speak fluent German.
- Continuously monitor financial risks
- Carry out 2nd-line examinations, controls and analyzes in the area of risk-bearing capacity as well as market risks for risk identification and ensuring appropriate control by the 1st line.
- As part of tests, you will validate models, methods and processes that are used in the 1st line for risk measurement and control.
- Tertiary education in economics with a quantitative focus or natural science discipline.
- Several years of experience in monitoring financial risks, preferably in retail banking with the relevant knowledge of the regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of tools and methods for measuring financial risks and for data preparation, processing and analysis.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.