We are working on behalf of a niche trade finance bank in Frankfurt who are looking for a senior specialist to join their credit risk team. This team is a close-knit team and it is important that the new team member is not only a fluent English speaker, but also outgoing and well-versed in stakeholder management.
- Review credit decision submissions with respect to approval requirements and conditions
- Documenting and implementing the approval requirements and conditions from credit applications
- Monitoring compliance with loan approval conditions
- Monitoring of disbursement conditions and loan repayment
- Loan disbursement
- Management and coordination of internal and external legal counsel
- Technical discussions with exporters, credit insurers or syndicate banks as appropriate
- Close coordination at all times with Relationship Managers, Credit Department, Senior Management and other departments of the Bank
- Profound experience in out-bound receivables programs, structuring of credit agreements, promissory note loans, trade finance and supply chain finance
- Experience in structured commodity trade finance, Hermes and other European ECA covered export finance and in the preparation of guarantees is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Essential is a structured way of working, great communication skills, very good English skills as well as good German skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of loan agreements under German law is desirable
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.