2 months ago
Role: Senior Lead Project Manager
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
We're currently recruiting on behalf of a leading, global private bank who is looking for a project manager to join their team in Zurich. This opportunity will give you the chance to actively shape the digital future of their wealth management function.
Responsibilities may include (but will not be limited to):
- Delivering complex, large scale regulatory and business transformation projects/programs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, within scope and with quality while adhering to methodologies
- Engage with key business partners and stakeholders
What they are looking for:
- University degree
- Professional experience as a project lead/project manager in either regulatory / business transformation / change management functions in the wealth management / banking space
- Ability to lead large, complex projects
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across different jurisdictions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Great understanding of the financial services regulatory landscape
- Agile methodologies
- German and English speaking
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.