£70.3k - 105.4k per year
2 months ago
A global corporate/investment bank is looking for experienced KYC/CDD Remediation SMEs to join at different levels from Team Lead to Specialist, based in their Amsterdam office.
- Minimum 5 years' UK based Global (Corporate, Commercial, Investment) Banking experience at Top Tier firms
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience Leading KYC & CDD Remediation projects internationally, and proven track record within AML / CDD (end-to-end/E2E) / KYC Controls, across 1st and 2nd line advisory
- Ability to review, develop, and implement global KYC Remediation frameworks, policies and processes within complex banking structures
- Strong Regulatory Requirements (FATCA, CRS, FEC, ERS etc) and previously held managerial positions steering large scale operations and remediation programs
- Must have outstanding communication and confident with stakeholder/board-level management
- Dutch language advantageous (not essential)
This role would suit someone with a several years' in the UK at a top tier bank at a high-level KYC/Remediation global team lead role, who is open to relocating/travelling/working in Amsterdam.
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (around €80-120k base + benefits)
Please note, all applicants must have eligibility to work in the EU without any sponsored work permits/visas as this will not be provided on this occasion.
N.B: Due to the current Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic, every effort will be made to ensure a safe and stable interview and hiring process, and no action/steps shall be taken that may jeopardise any individuals' health or safety.