- Your role is to protect the firm form existing clients and prospective client relationships from financial crime risk – including money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, fraud, sanctions risk, tax evasion and reputational risk.
- You will be performing anti-financial crime checks as part of the group’s onboarding process for corporate clients in compliance with relevant legislative, regulatory, and internal requirements.
- Comprehensive CDD and EDD checks for corporate clients, including the KYC process, identification and analysis of complex ownership structures, financial statements, and transaction patterns.
- CDD/EDD analysis across all types of legal entities and business sectors in a variety of jurisdictions with emphasis on Belgian clients
- You will be performing client outreach and will have direct contact with clients.
- Identification of red flags and exposure to financial crime risk, including escalation to Compliance and Senior Management when required.
- Making risk-based decisions to onboard or reject applications.
- Efficient management of a personal portfolio of onboarding cases
- Proactive follow-up with clients and sales representatives to ensure timely completion of onboarding analysis.
- Minimum 4 years of experience conducting CDD and EDD with corporate clients.
- Advanced knowledge of red flags and financial crime typologies relevant to payments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including working alongside the Front Office
- Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes, and procedures.
- Experience of direct client contact within financial services is a plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required, French would be considered advantageous.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.