Dallas, United States
11 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the country's top 50 commercial banks headquartered in Dallas, TX who is actively searching for a Senior IT Auditor to join their Internal Audit team. The ideal candidate would have experience working in IT Audit in financial services, preferably a banking environment, at a senior level.
- Development and complete risk-based internal audit plans through the use of IT SOX testing
- Plan, execute, and lead audits, including developing of audit programs that comply with Internal Audit Department procedures
- Manage multiple audits and projects simultaneously
- Maintain and improve knowledge of risk management, internal controls, and internal audit processes
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, information systems or related field required
- At least 3 years of experience internal audit, public accounting, Information Technology or Information Security experience
- CISA and CISSP and/or advanced degree preferred
- Thorough understanding and experience with commonly used IT frameworks, such as COBIT and ITIL
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.