new york, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a large foreign bank as they're expanding their office here in NYC. Our client is actively seeking an IT Internal Audit VP with 5-7 years’ experience to work within the Internal Audit Department.
- Plan and perform internal audits over all technology areas, with a strong focus on infrastructure entities, as well as applications and integrated audits with the business auditors.
- Examine and evaluate internal controls in key technology risk areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable rules, laws and regulations.
- Develop audit programs and perform audit fieldwork, including system documentation, evaluations, interviews and technical analysis.
- Propose or evaluate appropriate corrective measures designed to strengthen internal controls, operational and technical policies and procedures, and other weaknesses identified during audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or some other computer related field.
- CISA and/or other relevant certification is preferred.
- Ideally 5-7 years of IT Audit experience with a bank or financial institution
- A strong understanding of risks and controls within a technical environment is required, as well as the ability to document and test these controls.
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge and background in a combination of the following technical areas: desktop operating systems, client/server operating systems (AIX, Linux) networking, database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server), Middleware (MQ), virtualization (VMWare), storage area networks.
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.