Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
€60,000-€100,000 depending on experience
about 1 year ago
Field of activity
In your new position you will assume responsibility for planning and execution of risk-oriented IT-audits with respect to compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. Your analysis and evaluation of the areas examined, the identification of deficiencies within the internal control system as well as the successful implementation of your recommendations will contribute to improving the company's risk exposure.
Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company's operations. The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the first two lines of defence.
- Support in planning and structuring of general audit areas and their risk assessment
- Independent preparation and execution of general audits as well as participating in coordinated audits
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Assistance with creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Consultation and support of general audits and potentially independent planning and execution of those
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- Follow-up of audits and recommendations
- Audit support for IT-projects
- University degree in IT, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Law and in addition external audit or legal qualifications
- Minimum three years of professional experience: practical audit experience, preferably in the financial sector; alternatively operational experience in the banking or financial services sector
- Proven knowledge of internal audit processes, preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA and knowledge of established IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI IT Grundschutz and ISO 27000
- Strong knowledge of the financial sector, especially concerning IT landscape of Central Counterparties and/or Clearinghouses
- Analytical skills, methodical know-how and conceptual understanding, e.g. processes in IT organisations, management and projects, network technology, system architecture as well as IT security management and technologies
- Initiative and goal-oriented approach to work as valuable member in a joined team
- Communication and organisational skills, resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.