New York, United States
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently partnering with a large foreign bank as they look to build out their recently established IT Audit team with a Senior IT Auditor. Focusing on a range of technology audits including infrastructure, cybersecurity, applications, ITGC and vendor management audits, this role could provide exceptional technical exposure.
- Support the Head of IT Audit with planning and execution of complex IT audits across the bank
- Assist with and oversee the completion of the annual IT audit plan
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across the U.S.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred in an area of relevance (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
- At least 3 years of IT Audit experience in a highly regulated financial services environment
- Demonstrable experience working with technical, complex IT Audits including cybersecurity, infrastructure, applications and cloud technologies
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.