Frankfurt am Main, Germany
€60,000-€100,000 depending on experience
over 1 year ago
For the IT Auditor, the main objectives and purposes are to ensure that the hub performs in an efficient, timely and accurate manner with a high quality of service in all duties concerning:
- Contribution to the audit plan preparation and execution
- Validation of audit recommendation closures
- Maintenance of working relationship with auditees, their management and entities’ committees
- Execution of the role of head of assignment
- Contribution to the process of reporting for the audit universe in scope
- Performance or participation in reviews planned in the approved audit plan, along the lines defined in relevant standards. Preparation of Audit report and Audit work papers in accordance with Group standards.
- Participation in special investigations / incident investigation, if necessary.
- Ensuring follow up, review of documentation and closure of audit recommendations
- Ensuring that audit tools are correctly and timely updated with necessary data for each audit review/assignment, risk assessment as well as for other activities in the Hub scope.
- Assistance to the achievement of Key performance indicators established by the group
- Participation or Leading experience in audit projects if the case arises
Key professional competencies:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with IT focus (e.g. Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- Profound knowledge in the execution of IT Audits
- Strong analytical ability, quality assurance techniques, and IT implementation and management methodologies.
- Communication and reporting skills
- Risk Awareness
- Self-control and stress resistance
- Client focus
- Readiness to travel across Central Eastern Europe
- Relevant IT certificates (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral skills in English