Washington, DC, United States
7 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the country's leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, servicing access to affordable mortgage financing to all markets. Our client is actively searching for a Senior IT Auditor to join their Internal Audit team for their office based in Washington D.C. The ideal candidate would have years of experience working in IT audit/IT risk with a deep understanding of technology infrastructure.
Key Job Functions:
- Coordinate and lead audit team meetings to discuss the audit plan, including audit background, scope, audit budget, etc.
- Independently manage subsets of audits with minimal oversight from senior management
- Determine risks and the potential impact of risks on the organization and perform root cause analysis on exceptions identified during audits
- Maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels. Provide advice and knowledge of Internal Audit with staff to strengthen governance, risk and control environments, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3+ years of related experience
- One of the following certifications is required: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA
- At least 5 years of experience in IT audit, consulting, or risk management
- Understanding and experience with technology infrastructure is required (Network, Operating Systems (Unix, Windows), Databases, Middleware, Web Applications)
- Familiarity of information security practice, industry frameworks, and regulatory requirements
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.