New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading fashion retailer to fill a Senior Internal Audit opening in their corporate headquarters in Long Island City. Focusing on a range of internal audits, this will be a good platform to get exposure to financial, operational, compliance, SOX and information technology audits. This role will also be responsible for running, managing and overseeing audit engagements.
- Perform financial, operational, SOX-404, information technology and compliance audits across the firm
- Utilize data analytics to improve the internal audit process
- Draft, prepare and present audit reports and findings
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Bachelors degree required
- Ideally 5+ years of internal audit experience in public accounting or similar industry
- CPA or CIA required
- Preference for basic knowledge of data analytics and related tools ie. ACL, CAATS, etc.
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit and Finance Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.