3 months ago
Job Role: Senior Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
I am currently helping my client, a fast-growing Challenger Bank, look for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team based in London. They have recently reached 10 million customers globally and received a $5.5bn valuation making them the highest valued fintech company in the market right now.
You’d be working directly with the Head of Internal Audit, gaining lots of exposure across the business.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute audit programs in accordance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Provide input and assist in the identification of relevant risks and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of relevant risks, controls and processes
- Communicating and discussing findings
- Assist in developing audit reports
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- 5+ years of professional experience in an audit related role within the financial services
- Strong understanding of Banking, Payments, Operations, Risk and Treasury processes and key controls
- Deep knowledge of credit, market and liquidity risks
- Ideally, experience auditing ICAAP, ILAAP and capital risks
- Enjoys working with and interpreting data
- ACA/ACCA preferred
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.