30 days ago
Role: Senior Luxembourg Fund Lawyer
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading asset manager who is looking for a legal professional to join their team in Zurich. This firm truly believes their employees are their most valuable asset and offer an attractive work environment. With an open culture and aiming to avoid bureaucracy, they encourage a flexible working style across the business.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing and drafting a broad range of legal documentation, life cycle management and liquidation of mainly regulated collective investment schemes (“CIV”)
- Project work
- Elaboration/negotiation of a wide range of contractual arrangements
- Communication with supervisory authorities in Luxembourg and other relevant jurisdictions (Switzerland, Ireland, UK, Cayman and the British Virgin Islands, Australia)
- Reporting to boards and committees in Luxembourg and other relevant jurisdictions
- Monitoring and implementation of legal and regulatory developments
- Fully qualified lawyer with an European degree
- 5+ years practical experience as in-house counsel or lawyer in an asset management environment
- In-depth knowledge in Luxembourg fund regulation and preferably European financial market regulation (in particular UCITS, AIFMD, MiFID) across products, services and asset classes
- Excellent drafting, CIV structuring and negotiation skills
- Fluent German and English language skills at a technical legal level are essential
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.