London, United Kingdom
about 1 month ago
An international private bank is looking for a Senior Manager to join the Financial Crime team as the business operations expand.
- Oversee Financial Crime Controls, Frameworks and Policies
- Carry out compliance monitoring across the business and carry out investigations to any potential breaches of policy
- Manage a team of 4 analysts across AML/KYC, Onboarding, Monitoring and Surveillance
- Write and develop department procedures and control frameworks for the day-to-day tasks including: KYC analysis, AML checks, transaction monitoring, screening (including Sanctions + PEPs) as well as general advisory and staff training requirements
- Report and present updates to the Head of Compliance
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: £70-80k base
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.