about 1 month ago
Recruiting on behalf of a major consultancy for a number of senior financial crime consultants to join their business. You should have a strong background in working within either an advisory, governance or analytics role, and have exceptional knowledge of financial crime regulation. They are currently looking to make multiple hires across different levels, and so are open to candidates with varying levels of experience.
- Strong Financial Crime knowledge, including exposure to relevant regulation
- Previous experience working within the financial services, with Investment Banking being a particular area of need
- Experience of working in a second line advisory or governance functions
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous consulting experience would be beneficial