London, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for the next step in your Finance Career with a leading bank based in London? If so I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to join the Financial Control team, where you will be responsible for managing a team of 3 accountants focused on both Project Accounting and BAU financial control of an IT division within the bank. This role will give you the opportunity to partner with senior level stakeholders on major initiatives, and in the longer term offers great progression opportunities.
- Overseeing finance transformation budgets across multiple large scale IT initiatives across the Bank
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders up to Board level
- Management of 3 team members
- Financial Governance ad management across this area of the bank
- Ideally ACCA or ACA qualified
- A good background in either the financial services or within an IT firm
- Previous experience of either financial control or finance business partnering roles, with a heavy focus on controls
- Previous structured management experience
This is an immediate vacancy with the manager looking to move forwards with interviews quickly.