San Jose, United States
about 1 year ago
Senior Security Developer
San Jose, CA
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of a global IT Services & Consulting firm for a senior security developer. This is a full-time position based in San Jose, CA. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project modules.
- Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 Years
- Application Security Code Review - SAC-L3 (Mandatory)
- Java Security-L3
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.