London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Senior Web Developer
To develop our public facing, API and back office web sites in a Test Driven Agile environment. We love to use the latest and greatest technology and are looking to incorporate .NET Core, SignalR, Angular 2 and others. Alongside working with all the technologies listed below to enhance the features within our websites, your role may also involve the integration of new desirable technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This is a fast-paced, hands-on role. Your day to day responsibilities will include, but not solely be limited to:
- Developing website features and fixing bugs using C#
- Writing unit tests using nUnit
- Styling website changes in CSS
- Attending scrum meetings and briefings with clients and peers
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
- Creating and updating table design in SQL Server 2014
- Writing browser based tests using Selenium/SpecFlow/C#
- Analysing and amending database queries for high performance
Must be fluent in the following:
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- C# 6 including advanced language features e.g. generics, lambdas, delegates
- Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Linq-Sql/Entity Framework 6+
- SQL Server 2014+
- CSS 3
- Agile methodologies/Scrum
- Automated browser testing/SpecFlow/Selenium
- MVC Core
- .NET Core
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent coding and development abilities.
- The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team.
- A clear and genuine interest in technological trends.
- The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- A passionate approach to work with a desire to push boundaries.
- The ability to explain technical jargon to peers.
- Honest, reliable, dedicated and hard working.