JCW Resourcing UK
Currently recruiting for a Senior Data Protection Manager for a payments firm based in Luxembourg. You should have in depth knowledge of relevant EU regulation, with a focus on GDPR, and should ideally have International experience within a financial services firm. You will be responsible for identifying any gaps in the firms processes, and leading improvement projects across the business.
- Previous experience within data protection
- Good understanding of EU regulation such as GDPR
- Experience working within the financial services, and ideally payments
- A legal background would be beneficial
- Fluent Chinese speaker, alongside either French of English
Whilst this role is Luxembourg based, the business are very open to seeing candidates from elsewhere, who are open to relocation
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.