3 months ago
Role: Senior Cyber Security Analyst/Engineer
Location: Lupfig, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
We're currently recruiting on behalf of a leading renewable energy producer/trader. They are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join their Data Communication function based in Lupfig. You can expect exciting work in an innovative, future-oriented industry.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Responsibility for the conception/operation of the transferred security platforms
- Responsible for Cyber Security Incident Management
- Coordination of security event monitoring with external partners
- Incident handling, risk assessment, prioritization & triage
- Implementation of vulnerability tests
- Cooperation with Tier-2/Tier-3 incident responders and system managers
- Certifications in the security environment are an advantage
- Analytical and enjoys problem solving
- Experience in ICT infrastructure
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Experience in cyber security and general IT security
- Fluent in German with good knowledge of English
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.