City of London
11 months ago
Job Role: Senior Credit Risk Manager
Location: City of London
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Level: Reports into the CRO, 5-8 years' experience
I'm currently helping my client, an international bank based in the heart of London, look for a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their Risk team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing the bank’s credit risk, ensuring that there is an effective approach to managing and controlling credit risk
- Advises on the credit risk framework, risk appetite, and credit policies
- Development of tools for Credit Risk STSA/IFRS9 and analyses the results
- Key risk indicators
- Supports the preparation and updates the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (“ICAAP”)
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Strong understanding of Credit Risk, ideally having 5-8 years' experience working in this space
- Good understanding of banking, financial services and regulations
- ICAAP experience
- IFRS9 experience
- Clear, effective communication skills - able to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.