Senior Credit Risk Officer
An opportunity to join the group credit risk department of a private bank in Lichtenstein.
• Analysis of credit statements at the transaction, customer and portfolio level
• Analysis of structured and complex credit cases
• Examination of the economic credit-worthiness of the borrower including the legal liability structures as well as loan collateral
• Submit recommendations including risk classification
• Regular monitoring of the bank’s credit portfolio about credit violations, credit conditions, credit extensions
• Masters degree in a relevant field
• At least five years experience as a credit specialist in a banking role within Lichtenstein or Switzerland
• Extensive experience in mortgage financing along with structured credit solutions
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluency in German & English
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.