New York , United States
$80,000 - $100,000
4 days ago
JCW is currently partnering with a leading asset management firm headquartered in Los Angeles that's looking to hire a Senior Controls Analyst. As a Senior Controls Analyst, you will be responsible for the oversight, design and execution of control assessments for the firms Financial Reporting and SOX functions. This role will have direct visibility to senior business leaders with room for additional seasonal exposure outside of SOX.
- Assist with identifying and analyzing firmwide risks for financial reporting areas
- Assess and test internal controls, identify issues and effectively document and communicate results and findings
- Help to build and maintain strong relationships across the department and various business lines
- Bachelors degree required; Major in Accounting preferred
- Ideally 3-6 years of experience in SOX audit, either internal or external; public accounting experience required
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals for leading institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or email@example.com.