JCW Resourcing UK
- You will assist the head of compliance build a strong Compliance framework to detect and report identified non-compliance risks
- You will oversee creating and reviewing policies/procedure/forms/training materials as necessary.
- Create and follow up payment agents file (file creation, follow up table, document collect, agents audit)
- You will act as a Subject Matter Expert on the firm’s compliance and support the team with compliance analysis and questions.
- Train the employees on all regulatory compliance related subjects
- Ensure that all company processes and procedures are in line with all applicable regulations
- Implement the GDPR framework
- Create and monitor the implementation of company rules of deontology and ethics
- Participate to regulatory watch
- 4/5 years of experience in the Compliance field within financial services, a first experience within payments is a +
- Good understanding of the overall payment Institutions regulatory framework
- Strong knowledge of regulations PSD2, AML/CFT, payment agent authorization and licensing
- You have knowledge of third party compliance & reputation, whistleblowing, conflict of interests, anti-corruption
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.