JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a Corporate & Commercial Bank based in London, and at present they are looking to bring on a Senior Compliance Officer on a two-year fixed term contract to support the Head of Compliance in providing regulatory advice to the business. This a key strategic hire for the Bank and will play an important role in the growth of the organisation.
- Provide regulatory advice to key stakeholders in the business
- Review, develop and implement compliance policies, processes and controls for the Bank, in line with external requirements
- Lead on SMCR, MIFID, and EMIR compliance issues and advice
- Implement compliance monitoring programme
- Monitor regulatory developments and take appropriate action to ensure the Bank remains compliant
- 5+ years' experience in a relevant compliance position in a bank, preferably commercial/corporate banking
- Relevant education, degree educated
- Strong knowledge of SMCR, EMIR, MIFID
- Strong knowledge of FCA rules (SMCR, COBS, CASS, Conduct, SYSC)
- Experience in compliance monitoring
- Excellent communication and good team player
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.