JCW Resourcing UK
Senior Compliance Officer
As a Senior Compliance Officer you will support the compliance team and act as a coach to the junior staff within a global well-renowned insurance company.
- Monitor the company’s adherence to policies to provide assurance that Company is compliant with Solvency II, Belgian, EU and UK regulations
- Act as a centre of expertise in sharing knowledge of requirements and compliance risk, including training
- Conduct compliance reviews, monitoring and testing to assess whether Company policies have been appropriately implemented
- Handle day-to-day compliance queries relating to NBB and FSMA Conduct of Business Rules, Financial Crime, Complaints, and Training and Competence
- Support the Chief Compliance Officer
- 5-10 years in a similar position within the insurance sector
- Knowledge of EU Regulations
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch is a bonus
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.