3 months ago
: Senior Compliance Officer
: Geneva, Switzerland
Currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing, dynamic wealth advisor who is looking for a compliance professional to strengthen their team.
They are looking for:
- 10-15+ years’ experience working within compliance
- Educated to degree level studying Finance, Banking or similar. Additional compliance related academic qualifications would be a bonus
- Experience analysing and validating client account opening documentation
- Able to conduct due diligence checks, KYC, PEP and checks throughout the relationship from AML/CFT/ sanctions
- Transaction monitoring experience
- Has a clear understanding of cross-border regulatory requirements
- Able to help with the preparation for the LBA audit and prepare annual compliance reports for the board
- Has clear, effective communication skills with a high level of proficiency in English and French is required
- Analytical who enjoys solving complex problems
- Entrepreneurial with experience or passion in tech or FinTech start-ups
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.