5 months ago
Role: Senior Compliance Officer
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent 80-100%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a leading insurance firm who is looking for a compliance/legal professional to join their team in Lucerne. They offer a stable and modern working environment where you can take control and grow your career.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You represent the firm as a Data Protection Officer
- You will develop standards and specifications for data protection in connection with ongoing revisions of the Swiss data protection act
- You will advise and support the business at all levels with questions about data protection and check contracts with regard to data protection compliance
- You will work and support the operation of the Compliance Management System
- You have a university degree in Law
- 3 - 4 years of experience as a data protection officer or in general data protection law.
- You've ideally had experience in the insurance sector
- You have a good knowledge of the field of public information law
- Able to speak German, French and English at a professional level
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.