£61.5k - 87.9k per year
20 days ago
A global insurance firm is looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Officer in their Amsterdam office to assist with a broad range of duties from regulatory compliance, policies and training drafting and implementation, monitoring, quality assurance, file reviews and investigations, and reporting to Senior Stakeholders/Board.
- Ideally 5-8 years' experience in Regulatory Compliance (Monitoring, Policies & Frameworks, Assurance), as well as Financial Crime/ABC/Conflicts/Complaints/Sanctions and MiFID etc. would be useful
- Work history within Insurance industry; practical knowledge of general/life insurance and pensions products & services
- Strong Stakeholder/Board Management skill set (must be able to report & challenge appropriately)
- Certified Compliance Professional or similar qualification (CII, CISI, ICA etc)
- Strong academics, minimum degree level preferably Law/Finance/Quantitative subjects
- Fluent in Dutch and English essential (French also desirable)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Salary: €70-100k gross p/a (depending on experience)
All applicants must be fluent in Dutch and English.
All applicants must have a valid work permit/right to work in NL without any Visa/sponsorship. This will not be provided on this occasion.