7 months ago
I am currently working with a retail bank based in London who are looking for a Senior Compliance Advisory Officer to join their Regulatory Compliance team.
The role will report to the Compliance Manager, sharing advisory responsibilities for all areas of Regulatory Compliance. You will also be assisting the Head of Regulatory Compliance when needed.
Responsibilites include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing/updating policies and procedures
- Producing management information, sharing results of monitoring and testing
- Designing/delivering training to first line business areas
- Assist with incident management and report on regulatory breaches
- Liasing with staff of all levels and stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory expectations
- Clear communication skills, able to articulate findings to senior management/stakeholders
- Compliance Advisory experience, providing advice on regulatory requirements
- Preferably banking experience (but not essential)
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a confidential chat. Only successful candidates will be contacted at this time, thanks.