New Haven, United States
about 1 month ago
JCW is currently partnering with one of Connecticut's fastest growing community banks. The successful candidate will underwrite new and existing CRE and C&I loans, as well as assist the bank is growing it's SBA credit functions.
- Analysis of borrower’s credit history, financial performance, current market trends, collateral, and feasibility
- Support lending team through credit reports and industry trends
- Determines risk rating of proposed loans
- 5+ years in commercial underwriting
- C&I experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
For more information about this or other positions please contact William Toborowski at email@example.com or 347-293-1539 .We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.