O'Fallon, United States
8 months ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer for a consulting firm in O'Fallon, MO. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in IT Security, and will have a background in both development and cloud security.
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems.
- Define secure mechanisms for critical business functions in cloud environments, - - - - Work closely with developers and evaluate business requests and proposed designs to determine feasibility work with software development teams to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the design of new enhanced systems.
- Leverage security experience and knowledge within the mobile and digital commerce arena to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, engineers, and senior management.
- Define security requirements and guidelines to ensure repeatable processes are followed by worldwide teams
- Assist in the strategy, standards, and architecture for the security aspects of the SDLC including application, mobile, web service, DevOps, cloud, and CICD efforts .
- Strong understanding of information security, risk and data privacy within the domain of digital commerce including relevant practical experience.
- Demonstrate a broad awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience providing security architecture advice for web based network environments and secure communication, including mobile applications, web applications and web services.
- Knowledge and technical security experience in cryptography, including several of the following encryption, hashing, key management, digital certificates, TLS.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2, VMware vCloud Director, VMware vSphere and Google AppEngine, OpenStack or Azure.
- Experience of continuous delivery continuous integration processes and procedures including critical security considerations in automated workflows.
- Technical experience with Java or similar enterprise programming language, especially related to secure coding best practices and mobile security architecture concepts, design and implementation for Android and IOS.
- Demonstrated experience designing secure multi-domain Internet-facing applications.
- Demonstrate technical competency in security engineering based on hands-on experience or relevant qualifications.
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translates security and risk management terminology into business terms, and recommends alternative solutions to these stakeholders.
- Working knowledge and technical security experience with UNIX, Linux, Solaris, or AIX.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills