JCW Resourcing UK
JCW are currently working with an international reinsurance firm in the search for a Casualty Pricing Actuary. The ideal candidate will hold strong expertise as a Pricing Actuary with further expertise in casualty treaty.
- Experience: several years of experience as a pricing actuary and/or (re)insurance underwriter in casualty treaty, acquired preferably on European markets (experience on UK market is a plus)
- Knowledge: sound grasp of reinsurance treaty structuring and pricing with possibly a track record in the non-standard reinsurance solutions area. Comfortable with corporate finance concepts and their application to reinsurance
- Qualification: actuarial degree or equivalent education within the (re)insurance industry
- Skills: strong team player with advanced analytical skills and ability to learn quickly. Can-do mindset with good project management acumen; curiosity and creativity to try new things and propose new ideas
- Language: excellent command of English, any other European language is an asset
If interested, get in touch!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.