Nashville, United States
6 days ago
JCW is currently partnering with an Accounting, Audit and Advisory firm for their new office based in Nashville, TN recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join their team! The ideal candidate has experience working with manufacturing/distribution clients.
You'll Be Expected To:
- Lead audits surrounding reviews of U.S. GAAP and IFRS financial statements, statutory audits, preparation of unaudited financial reports and statements
- Design and implement accounting procedures and related staff training,
- Establish internal controls and cost systems, employee benefit plan audits, special purpose audits, forensic procedures, audit investigations, and agreed-upon procedures
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years' of Audit experience, preferably experience with clients across the Manufacturing and Retail (Fashion) industries
- Preferably holds a CPA Certification, or is currently in pursuit
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at
646 517 8726 or email@example.com.