New York, United States
about 2 months ago
JCW is currently partnering with an Italian-based Accounting, Audit and Advisory firm for their office in Midtown Manhattan recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join their team! The ideal candidate has experience working with manufacturing/distribution and fashion clients.
You'll Be Expected To:
- Lead audits surrounding reviews of U.S. GAAP and IFRS financial statements, statutory audits, preparation of unaudited financial reports and statements
- Design and implement accounting procedures and related staff training,
- Establish internal controls and cost systems, employee benefit plan audits, special purpose audits, forensic procedures, audit investigations, and agreed-upon procedures
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree and/or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-5 years' of Audit experience, preferably experience with clients across the Manufacturing and Retail (Fashion) industries
- Preferably holds a CPA Ceritifcation, or is currently in pursuit
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.