10 months ago
JCW is currently working on a Senior Actuary Associate position with a Fortune 250 American holding company. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the product development process, pricing, and in-force management. This position will be based in Hartford, CT.
- Design and develop model modifications as needed to enable analysis of complex actuarial issues.
- Provide actuarial support to internal and external wholesalers and brokers.
- Build, update and maintain the logic, functionality, and assumptions of multiple pricing models including ALFA, Ad Hoc and Stochastic Pricing models used in pricing of experience rated cases, reducing model risk through effective communication and organization.
- The ideal candidate should have 5 - 7 years of experience of Actuarial experience.
- Knowledge of COLI/BOLI, UL/VUL and high net worth products preferred
- Modeling Experience preferred
Randell recruits for Risk professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at 646-693-2276 or at Randell.Kanemaru@jcwresourcing.com