JCW Resourcing UK
I am currently looking for a senior compliance professional to join a rapidly growing payment and e-commerce firm in Luxembourg.
You will work closely with Luxembourg and other EU regulators, other AML team members, legal, risk management, data privacy and other legal/compliance professionals, as well as business and operation teams.
I am looking for an entrepreneurial minded candidate with strong interpersonal skills, experienced in the relevant AML-FT and sanctions in payments or financial services industry.
- You will be in charge the oversight of all activities relating to the prevention and detection of AML and Sanctions.
- Providing support and guidance to key stakeholders of the business to ensure that AML and sanctions risks are adequately identified, understood, and managed.
- Carry out risk assessment at the group level.
- Work with the technology team to select and implement relevant technology solutions.
- Actively identify and report suspicious transactions by reviewing internal disclosures and act as the main point of contact with the Luxemburg and other Europe regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Continuously develop and review the AML-Ft and sanctions detection systems to ensure they remain up to date, meet current statutory and regulatory requirements and are effective in managing risks arising from the business.
- Proven compliance experience within the payments industry
- Strong regulatory compliance experience and demonstrable skills in AML, privacy and security, consumer protection and federal/state regulatory management.
- Knowledgeable in fintech, payment systems, money transmitter licensing or similar legal and regulatory requirements in Europe.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience with e-commerce and payments is preferred.